Phasewaver VST VST3 Audio Unit Polyphonic Phase Distortion Synthesizer: Leads, Pads, Keys, Basses, Atmos Textures, Ambient Soundscapes, Sound Effects for Windows and Mac 64 bit
- Phasewaver, Phase Distortion, Phase Distortion VST, Phase Distortion Synthesizer, Phase Distortion Synthesis, Atmospheric Textures, Ambient Soundscapes, Ambient Textures, Synthesizer VST, Synthesizer VST3, Synthesizer Audio Unit, Synth Leads, Lead Synth, Pad Synth, Synth Pads, Ambient Synthesizer, Atmos Synthesizer, Synth Organ, Synth Textures, Cinematic VST, Soundscapes VST, Pads, Leads, Textures VST, Sound Effects, Dual Phase Distortion
http://phasewaver.syntheway.net - Phasewaver is a phase distortion synthesizer with a vast array of composite waveshaping and amplitude modulation to generate a complex frequency spectrum. Essentially, the harmonic content of a carrier waveform dynamically change by influence of another modulator waveform, which can be used to create synth pads, keys, leads, basses, atmospheric textures, ambient soundscapes and sound effects.
Features a collection of 40 presets suitable for many genres and styles of music and flexibility to custom design over a wide sonic spectrum. Available as plugin in VST and VST3 64 bit versions for Windows, as well as in Audio Unit for macOS.
• Two phase distortion oscillators with 16 different single-cycle waveforms. The waveshapers combo boxes presents a double selectable wave shapes for each oscillator with 5 basic waveforms: sawtooth, square, pulse, double sine and sawtooth-pulse plus 3 resonant waveforms: resonance 1 (sawtooth), resonance 2 (triangle) and resonance 3 (trapezoid).
• 'Waveform Envelope Generator' and 'Amplitude Envelope Modulator' for both phase distortion oscillators to control the audio signal passing through them, with independent control over each stage:
• Attack: determines the time it takes for the note to get to the maximum level.
• Decay: determines the time it takes for the note to go from the maximum level to the sustain level (controlled by sustain).
• Sustain: determines the level of the sound is played at while the note is held (after the other envelope states, attack and decay, have been completed).
• Release: determines the time it takes for the note to fall from the sustain level to zero (silence) level when it is released.
• Detune. The following parameters controls function as coarse and fine tuners by providing overall transposition and tuning of the oscillators (common for all oscillators and waveforms):
• Octave. Selector to specify octaves above or below the current octave.
• Note. Selector to switch between 0 to 11 semitones.
• Fine. A fine-tuning.
• Filter Section. A smooth state variable filter with the following parameters:
• Filter Cutoff. Adjusts the frequency range to contour the sound, add or regulate brightness.
• Filter Resonance. Slightly emphasize or suppress portions of the signal above or below the defined color/tone frequency.
• Filter Mode. Switches the filter between low-pass, high-pass, band-pass, or band-rejection filter types, offering a simple and effective tone control to shape and color the sound source.
• Filter Strength. Makes subtle changes to the filter character:
• Stage 1: Tone is slightly attenuated. Provides a warmness tone.
• Stage 2: Tone is slightly amplified. Something brighter in character.
• Low-Frequency Oscillator. These parameters apply LFO modulation. By using the LFO to modulate various aspects of the audio signal, you can apply effects such as vibrato or tremolo.
• LFO Rate: Controls gradual changes to the pitch of notes or the filter cutoff frequency.
• LFO Depth: Controls the amplitude of the LFO. With a lower setting, the resulting modulation is subtle, while a higher depth will result in a much more extreme effect.
• Reverb effect. A stereophonic ambience spread that brings a sense of spatial depth and width to sound, from small to huge sounding spaces. Turn it clockwise to increase it or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Delay effect. Stores the input signal and plays it back after a certain amount of time, creating from a subtle echo to a pronounced blending of previous sounds with new sounds. Improves the stereo image by adding a slight delay to one of the channels. Parameters includes:
• Time. Modulation to vary the delay time dynamically.
• Feedback. Regeneration of delay to intensify or extend the effect.
• Amount. Determines the total amount of delayed signal. Turn it clockwise to increase it or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Flanger effect. Creates a mixing of two identical signals together, one signal delayed by a small and gradually changing period, causing a ‘phase shift´ between the two signals. The length of this pause is gradually varied over time resulting in a ‘sweeping´ stereo effect, delivering from subtle nuances to extreme jet engine taking off.
• Rate. Defines the frequency or speed of the oscillator. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the rate or counterclockwise to decrease the rate.
• Feedback (Resonance, Regen). Determines the amount of the effect signal that is routed back into the input. This can change the tonal color and/or make the sweeping effect more pronounced. Higher settings yield a more dramatic effect. Many interesting tonalities such as bell tones, resonant pipes and robot voices sounds can be produced using high feedback values. Turn the knob clockwise to increase the rate or counterclockwise to decrease the regeneration.
• Amount. Determines the total amount of flanged signal. Turn it clockwise to increase it or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Drive PM. Provides a phase distortion extra modulation depth. Turn it clockwise to increase it or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Monophonic Mode. Switch to turn the synth into monophonic mode.
• Mono Glide. The rate at which portamento slides the pitch between two notes, when playing in monophonic mode.
• Loudness: Adjusts the volume (amplitude control). Turn it clockwise to increase it or counterclockwise to decrease it.
• Hint property. Tooltip when the mouse is over a control. You can mouse over any of the controls anywhere in Phasewaver and this will display a short description of what that control does.
• MIDI automation. Implementation of MIDI Continuous Controller parameters for use with external hardware control via DAW.
• Preset Manager: 'Browser' to load and save presets and banks, enabling to export to *.fxp (VST2 Preset), *.fxb (VST2 Bank), *.vstpreset (VST3 Preset), *.aupreset (Audio Unit Preset) plus two generic formats (plain text): the *.xmlpreset (XML Preset) and the *.xmlbank (XML Bank), providing cross-platform presets/banks. This allows to control over the loading and saving of presets from disk as well as sharing presets between different plugin formats using the generic *.xmlpreset (XML Preset) and the *.xmlbank (XML Bank).
• 40 internal presets (Pre-programmed sounds):
01 LEAD Cerebral Labyrinth 00:10
02 LEAD Double Sine Force 00:35
03 LEAD Fuzzy Darkness 00:53
04 LEAD Pulse Power 01:07
05 LEAD Resilient Mind 01:34
06 LEAD Shivering Impulse 01:53
07 LEAD Spatial Depth 02:11
08 LEAD Trembling Ripples 02:34
09 PAD Ambience Texture 02:49
10 PAD Anagram 03:10
11 PAD Eden Connection 03:29
12 PAD Equidistant Paths 03:54
13 PAD Melancholic Scenery 04:13
14 PAD Rhythmic Entrance 04:27
15 PAD Somber Cadence 04:37
16 PAD Soothing Landscape 04:56
17 BASS Electric Synth 05:18
18 BASS Gritty Blur 05:31
19 BASS Resonance 05:54
20 BASS Wah Wah 06:10
21 KEY Combo Organ 06:22
22 KEY Electric Harpsichord 06:49
23 KEY Electric Piano 07:19
24 KEY Funky Clavi 07:42
25 KEY Magical Sunset 08:03
26 KEY Oriental Lute 08:18
27 KEY Pulse Organ Hue 08:50
28 KEY Sawtooth Brass 09:13
29 KEY Warbling Vox 09:37
30 ATMO Chaotic Impulse 10:04
31 ATMO Enchanted Place 10:15
32 ATMO Gloomy Ambient 10:31
33 ATMO Heavenly Chimes 10:46
34 ATMO Hidden Apocalypse 10:56
35 ATMO Tormented Ghost 11:11
36 ATMO Warning Zone 11:21
37 SFX Buzz Machine 11:34
38 SFX Glider Takeoff 11:51
39 SFX Harrowing Alarm 12:00
40 SFX Permuted Frequencies 12:13
Requirements for Windows:
• Windows Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10: 32 bit (x86) or 64 bit (x64) platforms.
• VST and/or VST3 compatible host / Digital Audio Workstation DAW/ MIDI Sequencer 32 bit or 64 bit: These VST/VST3 software can be "plugged in" to any host application that supports VST/VST3 Technology like: Image-Line FL Studio, Steinberg Cubase Pro, Artist and Elements, Cakewalk by BandLab, Ableton Live, Cockos REAPER, PreSonus Studio One, Acoustica Mixcraft, MAGIX Acid Pro, MakeMusic Finale, Avid Sibelius, Mackie Tracktion, Steinberg Nuendo, Magix Samplitude, Magix Music Maker, Cantabile (Lite, Solo, Performer), n-Track Studio, VSTHost, DarkWave Studio, Bitwig, SAVIHost and much more ...
• MIDI Controller Device: A MIDI Controller is required to play this VST instrument. The most common type of device in this class is the keyboard controller. After launching the Digital Audio Workstation or MIDI host application be sure to select the appropriate MIDI device before attempting to play your MIDI controller.
Requirements for macOS:
• Operating System: macOS Sierra, macOS High Sierra, macOS Mojave, macOS Catalina, macOS Big Sur. We do not officially support older systems such as PowerPC or deprecated versions of Mac OS X. However our plugins may work, but we cannot guarantee any performance on such old systems. In all cases, always we encourage you to test the free demo version of the software.
• The Audio Unit Component, VST and VST3 plug-ins requires of a compatible host, digital audio workstation (DAW) or MIDI sequencer that supports Audio Units and VST technology. They can be "plugged in" to process audio by applications such as Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cubase, Ableton Live, REAPER, Studio One Professional, Ardour, MainStage and Digital Performer among others.
• MIDI Controller Device: A MIDI Controller is required to play this AU/VST/VST3 instrument. The most common type of device in this class is the keyboard controller. After launching the Digital Audio Workstation or MIDI host application be sure to select the appropriate MIDI device before attempting to play your MIDI controller.
Syntheway Virtual Musical Instruments
Phasewaver, Phase Distortion, Phase Distortion VST, Phase Distortion Synthesizer, Phase Distortion Synthesis, Atmospheric Textures, Ambient Soundscapes, Ambient Textures, Synthesizer VST, Synthesizer VST3, Synthesizer Audio Unit, Synth Leads, Lead Synth, Pad Synth, Synth Pads, Ambient Synthesizer, Atmos Synthesizer, Synth Organ, Synth Textures, Cinematic VST, Soundscapes VST, Pads, Leads, Textures VST, Sound Effects, Dual Phase Distortion
#Phasewaver #PhaseDistortionSynthesizer #PhaseDistortionSynthesis #PhaseDistortion #PhaseDistortionVST #PhaseDistortionVST3 #PhaseDistortionAudioUnit #SynthLeads #LeadSynth #PadSynth #SynthPad #Basses #AtmosTextures #AmbientSoundscapes
- 2021-05-03 14:12:39
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4